Publishing Platform Guidelines
Covid care Alliance’s Publishing Platform is an ideal forum and group environment to share valuable and insightful information and dat that will serve the cause of the community. It will also help develop and strengthen your identity by sharing your knowledge and expertise. It will be tied to your profile. Here are some guidelines to consider as you use the publishing platform:
- Content published on CCA’s publishing platform remains your work. You own the rights to any original articles you publish.
- You can request the deletion of your content from our platform at any time.
- CCA can distribute your content, annotate your content (e.g., to highlight that your views may not be the views of CCA), and sell advertising on pages where your content appears.
- Expect that your articles will be publicly available and can be shared.
- Postings for job openings or for job opportunities don’t belong on our publishing platform. So too the traditional Facebook posting also does belong on our platform.
- Advertisements and promotions for events, products, or services aren’t appropriate content for article publishing. However if they serve the community you can request such.
- Remember to be ethical, truthful, positive and uplifting and don’t post anything misleading, fraudulent, obscene, threatening, hateful, defamatory, discriminatory, or illegal.
- You’re responsible for the content of your articles, including any harm caused by you to others, or harm caused to you through your use of this service.
- CCA may restrict, suspend, or terminate your account account and/or disable your articles for any violation of the User Agreement.
- CCA will disable accounts found using infringing content.
Please don’t publish anything you don’t have permission to share. This includes other people’s articles, things that you’ve found on the Internet, or content that belongs to your employer but not you. Most content on the Internet belongs to someone, and unless you have clear permission from the owner to share it, you shouldn’t include it in your articles. You can republish something that you have published somewhere else, as long as it is original content that you own the rights to.