Commentary by Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD
(OMNS June 21, 2021)
Although the mainstream media outlets might have you believe otherwise, the vaccines that continue to be administered for the COVID pandemic are emerging as very substantial sources of morbidity and mortality themselves. While the degree to which these negative outcomes of the COVID vaccines can be debated, there is no question that enough disease and death have already occurred to warrant cessation of the administration of these vaccines until additional, completely scientifically-based research can examine the balance between its now clear-cut side effects versus its potential (and still not yet clearly proven) ability to prevent new COVID infections.
Nevertheless, enough vaccinations have already been administered to warrant concern that a new “pandemic” of illness and death may well be emerging from the side effects that continue to be documented in steadily increasing numbers. The vaccine-induced “culprit” that is now receiving most of the attention and is the focus of much new research is the COVID virus fragment known as the spike protein. Its physiological impact appears to be doing far more harm than good (COVID antibody induction), and its manner of introduction appears to be fueling its ongoing replication with a continuing presence inside the body for an indefinite length of time.
Therapeutic Agents and Their Mechanisms
A substantial number of agents have already been found to be highly effective in resolving COVID infections, and even more are continuing to be discovered as worldwide research efforts have so intensely focused on curing this infection (Levy, 2020). Some of the most effective agents and their mechanisms of actions include the following:
- Hydrogen peroxide (HP) nebulization. Correctly applied, this treatment eliminates acute COVID pathogen presence and any other chronic pathogen colonizations persisting in the aerodigestive tract. A
- Vitamin C. Vitamin C works synergistically with HP in eradicating pathogens. It gives strong general immune support, while working to support the optimal healing of damaged cells and tissues. Clinically, it is the most potent antitoxin ever described in the literature, and no reports of it failing to neutralize any acute intoxication when administered appropriately have been published. Continuing persistent and highly-dosed vitamin C in all its forms will prove to be the most useful intervention when there is a large amount of circulating toxic spike protein present.
- Ivermectin. This agent has powerful antiparasitic and antiviral properties. Evidence indicates that ivermectin binds the ACE2 receptor site that the spike protein needs to bind to proceed with entry into the cell and the replication of viral protein (Lehrer and Rheinstein, 2020; Eweas et al., 2021). Also, under some circumstances, the binding of the spike protein to the ACE2 receptor does not activate the enzymes needed to enter the cell. Possibly, ivermectin might also competitively displace such bound spike protein from the cell walls as well when a sufficient dose is taken. See more on ivermectin here.
- Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and Chloroquine (CQ). Both HCQ and CQ have been shown to be very effective agents in resolving acute COVID-19 infections.
- Quercetin. Similar to HCQ and CQ, quercetin also serves as a zinc ionophore. And like HCQ and CQ, quercetin appears to also work to block the binding of COVID virus spike proteins to the ACE2 receptors, impairing spike protein-virus entry into the cell, or impairing spike protein alone from entering the cells.
- Other Bio-Oxidative Therapies. These include ozone, ultraviolet blood irradiation, and hyperbaric oxygen therapy (in addition to hydrogen peroxide and vitamin C). These three therapies are highly effective in patients with acute COVID infections.
- Baseline Vital Immune Support Supplementation. There are definitely hundreds, and perhaps thousands, of quality vitamin, mineral, and nutrient supplements that are all capable of making some contribution to reaching and maintaining optimal health, while minimizing the chances of contracting any kind of infectious disease.
Read the full post here.