RAMAPHOSA’s ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM
FOR RELEASE ON: 14 February 2022
Roodepoort, South Africa – February 9, 2022
It is with growing trepidation, yet with a hint of optimism, that we witness the continual raping of our Constitutional rights in this country by this Government. The trepidation stems from the Government’s wilful blindness that seemingly does not see the actual situation on the ground created by deliberate economic destruction, the forceful trampling and ignoring of constituted human rights as well as the inalienable rights given to us by God, the encouragement and assistance to the rise of corporate fascism. The optimism stems from the toppling of the first dominoes. That is demonstrated by the sudden removal of all forms of fascist decrees and mandates by several Governments. Then there is the Canadian Freedom Convoy which has spontaneously awakened people across the globe who have had enough. The Covid-19 narrative is busy crumbling. The abominable lies are being exposed during several events. The US Senator Ron Johnson hearing in America as well as Reiner Fuellmich’s Grand Jury hearing, are two of the most prominent events where evidence is being led that populations across the globe have been fed diabolical lies, fraud has been perpetrated on an industrial scale, and economies around the world have been sacked.
It is with the above in mind that we feel the need to comment on Ramaphosa’s News Letter dated the 7th of February 2022. It is simply tone-deaf. There is no beating around the bush about that. It is merely a piece of canvas with an image of a tranquil brook lazily flowing through a wooded landscape, and it is being used to camouflage the elephant in the room which Ramaphosa led into that room by its trunk. We were thinking of quoting extensively from it, and we had in mind to use specifically paragraphs 2,3,6,8 and 11, but decided against it. We struggle to stem the rising bile whilst reading it and to spare anybody else that, we will simply summarise the contents. Here is the link should you want to read it for yourself.
The newsletter titled “From the desk of the President, 07 February 2022” mainly waxes lyrical about the end of South Africa’s term as Chair of the African Peer Review Mechanism, the stated objectives of this body, and how South Africa was viewed during its reign as Chair of this body. It is the usual selfcongratulatory, pat-ourselves-on-the back type of letter.
What makes the bile rise is the stark contrast between what is claimed in this letter and the facts on the ground. In paragraphs two and three the body’s stated aims are the promotion and protection of human rights, to advance good governance and the rule of law. Yes, the rule of law. What has the average South African’s real experience been of these stated aims during the last two years? Has anyone who read these experienced enhanced efforts to promote and protect your human rights? The only thing that we have witnessed was the raping, trampling and ignoring of human rights, mainly by rising fascist corporate entities, ably encouraged and assisted by this government, egged on by the fascist loving press.
The experience and experts warn against vaccination of pregnant women. The vaccine makers state otherwise.
Vaccinating pregnant women against the coronavirus may help prevent COVID-19 hospitalizations in infants after they are born, especially if the expecting mothers got the shots later in their pregnancy, U.S. researchers reported on Tuesday. The findings shed light on whether…
Canada invokes Emergencies Act to seize convoy funding February 15, 2022
- WATCH: The 6th Annual Fake News Awards January 29, 2023And now, from an undisclosed location deep beneath the Earth’s surface, it’s the 6th Annual Fake News Awards! Shining the spotlight of ridicule on the dumbest disinformation, the silliest smears and the most ludicrous lies of the mainstream media dinosaurs of the past year! Which presstitutes will walk away with a dino of shame? What […]
- The New York Times is Orwell’s Ministry of Truth January 29, 2023Edward Curtin “Ingsoc. The sacred principles of ingsoc. Newspeak, double-speak, the mutability of the past.” – George Orwell, 1984 As today dawned, I was looking out the window into the cold grayness with small patches of snow littering the frozen ground. As light snow began to fall, I felt a deep mourning in my soul as […]
- Fear of Inconvenience January 28, 2023Todd Hayen Everyone is asking the question: Why can’t people see the obvious? Why can’t people believe what is going on and stand up and do something about it? And we have heard a lot of possibilities in response, from mass psychosis to 5G affecting the brain, to totalitarian brainwashing, to raw fear of death […]
- Are Pfizer REALLY “directing the evolution” of Covid? January 27, 2023Kit Knightly Yesterday independent investigative journalists Project Veritas released their latest undercover report: A recording of a research director from Pfizer allegedly admitting the pharma giant is deliberately mutating the Sars-Cov-2 virus. The process, which the researcher – Dr Jordan Walker – refers to as “directed evolution”, would apparently help Pfizer pre-emptively develop new vaccines: […]
- The doubt of a trout January 27, 2023Sylvia shawcross Well, we all get these stray thoughts sometimes. They are orphaned from our lives and our doings and just appear quickly like the flash of a trout in cool water. Quickly gone. Sometimes we see them again and catch them with that wide net of curiosity that our mind throws out there. We […]